Thursday, September 1, 2011

NEXT BEST THING TO BROADWAY

Guest post written by Healther Hathaway

I don't know if you could say that I get out much. My work keeps me so busy and that doesn't leave time for a whole lot of fun. I'm raising two teenagers too, who take up a good chunk of my time. Well, somehow along the way I've missed going to see a Broadway play, even though I've thought about it a lot of times.

I really love seeing movie versions of the plays though and I heard that they filmed the play Memphis and they're showing it in theaters, so I want to go and see it. While I was looking online to try and find some info on seeing it, I ran across a website on Miracle-Ear. I've thought about getting hearing aids for a while now, so I think that I might go and get a hearing aid test and get fitted for them next week.

I've heard so many good things about the Memphis musical. One of my friends even went to see it on Broadway and told me how great it was and that I needed to see it. Now I'll actually be able to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment